Languages: Arabic and English
Nationality: Any Arab National.
Years of experience: Min. of 5 years of experience in the same or related field.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or any equivalent degree and/or higher in the specialized field.
Professional certificates are preferred.
Short Overview of the Roles & Responsibilities:
• Work closely with other project engineers and all levels of technicians
• Work closely with the vendor to ensure quality of work done
• Conduct site surveys and prepare survey reports
• Help trouble shooting systems
• Must have the ability to identify and report major issues and problems on site
• Monitor systems, report then resolve problems
• Must be knowledgeable, friendly, professional and cooperative when dealing with customers
• Must be able to execute work schedules, hours, tasks and objectives.
• Prepare expenses sheets
• Must be up to date with progress at any given time.
• Review and evaluate requests from engineers, managers, and technicians for system modifications.
• Estimate costs for system or component implementation and operation.
• Prepare system activity and performance reports. Supervise maintenance of telecommunications equipment.
• Develop, maintain, or implement telecommunications disaster recovery plans to ensure business continuity.
• Provide user support by diagnosing network and device problems and implementing technical or procedural solutions.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Adaptability and Flexibility
• Customer Focus
• Planning and organizing
• Creative Thinking
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
• Working with Tools and Technology
• Critical and Analytical thinking
• Fundamental IT User Skills
• Interpersonal Skills and Teamwork
• Dependability and Reliability
• Lifelong Learning
Maybe required to spend long hours at the office in addition to travelling and meeting clients at various locations, and attend public events. In this position it is required to follow all the internal and external HR, Safety, Environmental policies and procedures adopted by CLIENT.