• Controls autoclave to process liquid, solid, and gaseous ingredients into chemical products according to specifications: Reads production schedule to determine product, ingredients, temperature, pressure, and duration of the process.
• Turns valves to load liquid ingredients into the tank.
• Weighs out and dumps solid ingredients and catalyst into equipment, and turns steam and coolant valves to heat mixture to specified temperature.
• Turns valves to displace accumulated gases to avoid an explosion.
• Closes vent to seal autoclave.
• Sets dials to control the pressure and flow of gaseous material through the mixture.
• Opens vent to admit product into load tank.
• Connects drain line from load tank to filter press, using hand tools, and starts pumps to force product through the press to separate catalyst.
• Drains product into the drum and starts pumps to transfer catalyst to load tank for reuse.
• May test samples of materials produced, using refract meter or other standard test equipment, to ensure attainment of the specified product.
More jobs in UAE ...
- Sales Girl and Cashier (Al Ain) - A well established pharmacy in Al Ain required for Sales… Apply here
- Car Driver (Dubai) - We are urgently required for full-time, experienced Car Driver. Open… Apply here
- Female Hostess (Arabic national) (Abu Dhabi) - We are in a hunt of experienced Female Hostess (Arabic… Apply here
- IT Manager (Health care) (Dubai) - A well-established Medical Center in Dubai is seeking to hire… Apply here
- Real Estate Brokers (Dubai) - Required Real Estate Brokers, candidates with minimum 3 years UAE… Apply here
- Watchman (Sharjah) - Watchman required for a building in Sharjah, experience in maintenance… Apply here
- Salesman (Dubai) - Lights trading company urgently required Salesman (shop). The candidate must… Apply here
- Looking For PRO (Public Relation Officer) Preferably Arabic Nationality (Abu Dhabi) - JOB ROLE: Public Relation Officer (PRO)JOB DESCRIPTIONS: • Processing of… Apply here