ResponsibilitiesTechnical • Produce 3D models consistent with instruction, industry guidelines, and TT standards and practices. • Clearly annotate, dimension and detail 2D production drawings in conformance to International standards and practices. • Manage the BIM workflow including folder organization, sheet sets, geo-location, plots, conversions, and transmittals. • Maintain structural BIM / CAD files for use in the structural design drawings (clean-up, audit, reference, troubleshoot). • Interface with engineers and clients to coordinate BIM modeling content and approaches, model exchanges, quality control, and delivery. • Use tools such as Navisworks for project collaboration across multiple disciplines. • Prepare and review project deliverables for client submissions. • Create 3D views or renderings on an as-needed basis for marketing or project use.Personal • Coordinate with the Office Director, Engineering Project Manager, and BIM Leadership and perform assigned work tasks. • Monitor work progress, anticipate changes or issues and inform appropriate party. • Welcome the collaborative and iterative process required when working alongside in-house and external design teams to complete BIM projects. • Use available internal and external resources to develop knowledge of structural systems and bring value to the design team.Requirements • Degree in related discipline (Drafting, Technical Communication, Civil Engineering, Architecture, Interior Design, etc.). • Minimum of 12 month of Revit modeling experience. • Excellent graphic, written, and verbal communication skills. • Understanding of 3D parametric modeling methods and the benefits of integrated building modeling. • Ability to exercise judgment and discretion and to set priorities and manage competing demands while working independently. • Demonstrate a reliable, responsive, and positive work ethic with the highest degree of integrity. • Extremely detail-oriented with recognition of the importance of clear, concise, consistent documentation. • Working knowledge of drawing production, standard construction techniques and principles. • Experience with AutoCAD, Rhino, Grasshopper, Tekla, and data exchanges between BIM platforms is preferred.
More jobs in UAE ...
- Civil Site Engineer (Ajman) - Required for Civil diploma Site Engineer with 1-3 years of… Apply here
- Car Mechanic cum Electrician (Dubai) - Car Mechanic cum Electrician, with minimum 3 years of experience… Apply here
- BEAUTY ADVISOR REQUIRED - We are a skin care company looking for smart, customer… Apply here
- Finance Manager (Dubai) - Finance Manager required for a trading company in Dubai. Apply here
- Site Clerk (Abu Dhabi) - Were required to hire a Site Clerk, male position will… Apply here
- Spare Purchaser – Auto Mobile (Dubai) - Looking for a experienced Spare part purchaser cum store keeper… Apply here
- Receptionist Cum Admin Assistant (Females Only) (Dubai) - Required Female Receptionist Cum admin Asst. candidate should be smart… Apply here
- Cook (Abu Dhabi) - Required Cook qualified, with Gulf experience. Apply here