Language: Arabic and English
Nationality: UAE Nationality
Years of experience: 5+ years of experience
Minimum Qualifications: BS.c in computer Science, Software Engineering, any IT equivalent degree.
CBAP or ISA is a plus
Short Overview of the Roles & Responsibilities:
– Provide the required support and efforts for the a high complexity projects including but not limited to: creation of project plans, process flows, research and analysis, high level functional and detailed technical design specifications from business requirements, development, testing, implementation, training, and documentation – following IS standards and procedures.
– Work with business users to determine scope and requirements for new projects or working with business users on issues/opportunities on existing applications/process.
– Participate in quality assurance checks to ensure the accuracy and reliability of program changes
– Develop QA test plans, Perform and supervise intensive test scenarios development to support new software updates and or setup changes based on business requirements and technical specifications
– Works with the activities of the business to ensure thorough business requirements are defined and approved on a timely basis for enhancements to applications or processes
– Help troubleshoot problems with systems, and drive issue resolution to effective conclusion especially those that impact transaction flows.
– Coordinates with end users and IT team to ensure timely and accurate performance of the production environment supporting Finance and Operations.
– Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form to all levels of staff in a clear and concise manner
– Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
– Demonstrated client interaction skills and abilities; work in a team environment, on-site in client facility
– Work with clients and project managers to determine existing and planned software considerations.
Specialized Skills and competencies:
– Studying and analyzing general user requirements, and documenting them as per the design and development standards.
– Developing and amending application data model based upon identified bugs, user requests for enhancements and modification into application, and implementing them on the database.
– Communicate with and interpret the operational requirements of end users.
– Process computer data and to format and generate reports.
– Use modeling tools.
Personal and Interpersonal Skills:
– Fair Leadership skills
– Management and development of staff
– Communication skills
– Work in a team
– Analytical thinking
– Time management and priorities
– Study and analysis of user requirements and document the public, according to the standards of design and development based.