Fulfills all Statutory and Professional Duties as a registered pharmacist by following rule and regulations of Health Authorities and provide the best of customer service excellence. In addition to achieving the sales target and business profitability.
1. Adhere to health rules and regulations (MOH, DHA and HADD)
Ex. Medicine dispensing, License Validity, dress code .. Etc.
2. Ensure the highest professional standards of counter
prescribing and Medicines Protocol implementation in the
frame of customer service excellence to meet company and
3. Ensure confidentiality of information concerning customers and staff in accordance with the Data Protection
Act. And retain confidentiality of company policies and
figure statistics to meet company and health authorities’
4. Achieve individual profitability target to meet business
plan set by the manager.
5. Follow up on item expires to avoid having expired items.
6. Check warehouse slips, received items, and slip entry to
ensure all slips are entered correctly on the system.
7. Prepare daily sales report “end of shift report”
8. Collect of customers’ data.
9. Prepare insurance submissions to meet due timings
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:
Minimum Qualification: University degree, Pharmacy.
Minimum Experience: – Health Authority Li censure (MOH, DHA, HAAD)
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
Job Specific :
Fluent and clear communication (spoken and written ) English and Arabic as one of requirements from the health authority.
Generic Skills: Business Focus – customers, cash, results.
Sales Skills: Very good selling and communications skills.
Work Style: Plan, prioritize decide and deliver.
FINANCIALS & DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
Reporting Staff: Trainee Pharmacist
Decision Making Authority: Dispensing (prescription, controlled medicine and OTC).
Working Environment: Pharmacy.
Internal Relationships: Retail Management, pharmacy/store manager, purchasing team, pharmacy staff, IT, finance & accounts, HR & Admin and warehouse.
External Relationships: customers, doctors, clinics, health authorities, suppliers and principles, insurance companies.
More jobs in UAE ...
- ADMIN cum MARKETING EXECUTIVE (Dubai) - WE ARE HIRING!!Position: ADMIN/ MARKETING Gender: FEMALE Nationality: FILIPINO Location:… Apply here
- Light Duty Vehicle Driver (Sharjah) - Light Duty Vehicle Driver (manual) required with minimum 2 years… Apply here
- Cake Decorator (Abu Dhabi) - An experienced Cake Decorator is required to work in a… Apply here
- we need aluminium fabricators very urgent - we need formen for aluminium workshop must have related experience.plz… Apply here
- Structural Design Engineer (Abu Dhabi) - Required for a leading Engineering Consultancy Firm Structural Design Engineer… Apply here
- Executive Chef (Dubai) - Required for a restaurant in Dubai Executive Chef (Arabic Cuisine)… Apply here
- Test Inspector (Dubai) - Test Inspector for certification of lifting equipment in the UAE,… Apply here
- Purchaser (Dubai) - Purchaser with 3 years UAE experience, responsible for sourcing food… Apply here