Industry: Building and Construction
We are rak based construction company looking Senior Finance manager who’s personality should be wizard. who’s main role will be having good rapport with banks, investors, financial institutions who is having great experience can send profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
* develop & maintain relationship with investors, banks & other financial institutions
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
• Proven experience as a Financial Manager
• Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
• BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics