– Good experience in MRI.
• assessing patients and their clinical requirements to determine appropriate radiographic techniques;
• performing a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality images;
• observing and maintaining contact with patients during their waiting, examination and post-examination stay in the department;
• assisting in more complex radiological examinations working with radiologists and doctors and surgeons;
• providing support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological needs;
• recording imaging identification and patient documentation quickly and accurately and observing protocols to ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act and patient confidentiality;
• supervising assistant practitioners, students and other staff, and delivering appropriate education and training;
• understanding and observing health and safety at work and welfare issues, including ionising radiation regulations, to protect yourself and others;
• ensuring that equipment is regularly checked for malfunctions and any faults are reported
• At least 2-5 years working experience in the same field and can join immediately.
• With HAAD License or DHA License