We welcome all Nationalities to fill the Vacancy of our trusted and well-esteemed Company that accommodating Health care specializes in EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN. You could be the one that we are looking for if you are holding HAAD License, willing to explore the facility based in Abu Dhabi and those who could join the Company immediately and assured to be offered attractive salary.
• Respond to cases as directed by Dispatch.
• Deliver Patient care in accordance with organization Policies, Procedures and Clinical Practice Guidelines.
• Maintain competency in all skills and medications identified in the PHECC EMT Skills Matrix (Level Four).
• Performs all duties in a safe courteous, confidential and professional manner, always taking into account the well-being of the patient.
• Mentors, trains, and encourages fellow new staff as needed, to help them attain their full potential.
• Maintain competency in all equipment in accordance with Clinical Practice Guidelines Level Four.
• Take lead of patient management in absence of higher skilled staff.
• Maintain PHECC registration (Level Four) or equivalent
• Maintain ambulance vehicles and equipment in a constant state of operational readiness at all times.
• Drive ambulance vehicles in accordance with Policy and Procedures including pre-shift vehicle check.
• Perform any other duties related to the work of the department or as directed.
• work shift work in accordance with Shift Schedules.
• Be available for disaster response as required.
• Work in all weather conditions.
• Must hold current PHECC accreditation as EMT level 4 or hold qualification equivalent to PHECC Paramedic Level 4
• Current license to practice in home country
• Valid UAE Driver’s license
Should you be interested, please send your updated CV, attached with your recent photo and License copy.
Be part of our growing company as you step up for your career…