Required for IT Solutions Company for sales & marketing of IT Consulting Services, IT Software Solutions and products.
The ideal candidate should have 1-2 years of local (UAE) experience with good knowledge of software solutions, preferably with driving license.
• Language: English
• Experience: 1-2 Years of local (UAE)
• Qualification: Degree
• Driving License: Preferred
• Good knowledge: Software Solutions
• Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
• Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
• Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
• Gathering market and customer information;
• Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
• Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
• Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
• Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process that is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
• Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
• Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering into a computer system;
• Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
• Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
• Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
• Preparing consultant CVs into ITS format
• Handling Admin activities such as apply visa, booking tickets, logistic arrangement and etc….
• Gathering progress on last day of week and converting into progress report
• Presenting weekly progress report to the management