Languages: Arabic and English
Nationality: Any Arab Nationality – Priority will be given to UAE Nationals
Years of experience: 5 years of experience or more
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineer or information systems or equivalent degree in IT. Certification in RHEL, Windows, Websphere (preferred).
Short Overview of the Roles & Responsibilities:
• The position requires strong management and administration skills in providing installation, configuration, troubleshooting, backup and recovery in IBM Websphere Application Servers.
• Experienced in supporting testing and evaluation of new customer deployments and new product launches by setting up Development/Testing/Staging/Production environments.
• Sound knowledge of Web Sphere plug-in and its installation on various Web Servers.
• Create client specific metadata transformation rules and policies.
• Work with Quality Control team to test, trouble-shoot and provide overall operations for content and metadata.
• Identify, prioritize, resolve, document and communicate both technical and operational issues
• Utilize specialized content monitoring tools to ensure customer requirements and operational readiness
• Provide thorough, detailed, clear and concise written documentation.
• Interact with clients as part of operational activities such as customer support, technical and operational integration, and system maintenance
• Perform testing of platform and user acceptance testing.
• Maintain high satisfaction (both internal and external) through successful and timely resolution of technical and operational problems.
• Submit regular status updates and reports to a supervisor.
• Train contracting staff on process to track, correct and mitigate content issues
Specialized Skills and competencies:
• IBM Certified Websphere Administrator.
• Extensive experience with IBM Websphere Application Server (WAS 7.x / 8.x), Websphere Process Server (WPS 6.x, 7.x), and Message Queue (MQ).
• Extensive experience with IBM Websphere installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting in Multi cell High Availability environment.
• Experience in shell scripting for Websphere Application Deployments.
• Basic System Administration for Linux (RedHat 5+) and/or Windows Server (2008 R2).
• IBM Websphere Enterprise Services Bus (ESB), Websphere Business Process Manager (BPM), Websphere Service Registry and Repository (WSRR)
• General understanding of automated workflows
• Experience with WSDL and SOAP
• Understanding of IBM BPEL and/or BPM as well as Business Monitor
• QC check on metadata. Ability to read XML and look for discrepancies in filenames and characters
• Identify string errors that have to do with code drops, work with IT on solutions
Personal and Interpersonal Skills:-
• Fair Leadership skills.
• Communication skills.
• Analytical thinking.
• Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented.
• High-impact player on multiple simultaneous engagements.
• Strong writing and oral skills in the English language.