Industry: Healthcare & Medicine
Please be informed currently we are looking graduate Light Vehicle Driver for entire of United Arab Emirates.
Candidates must have those responsibility and requirement as given below.
Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
* UAE Manual Driving License.
* Age between 22 to 35.
* Excellent spoken English and presentable.
* Joining immediately.
* Preferred Tourist Visa / Visit Visa or cancellation visa.
* Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe.
* Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
* Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
* Accepting payments or invoice for delivered items.
* Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
* Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
* Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
* Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
* Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
Delivery Driver Requirements:
* Graduated or equivalent.
* Valid driver’s license issued by the state where you intend to work.
* Clean driving record.
* Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles.
* Experience may be required or preferred.
* Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
* Strong time management and customer service skills.
* Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
* Attention to detail.
Human Resource Department