Industry: Supply Chain
• Candidates with 5-8 years of Leasing Executive experience in UAE.
• Valid UAE driving licence.
• Knowledge of Real estate operations and associated policies and procedures
• Reporting, forecasting and variance analysis
• Excellent negotiation and problem solving skill
• Knowledge of Mall Management, Facility Management, Tenant Relation
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Any diploma or degree holder
• Responsible for reviewing, abstracting and auditing all lease agreement and tenancy contract for both commercial and residential use of the company
• Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
• Maintaining property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints and concerns in a timely and efficient manner
• Attracting tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; showing units & explaining advantages of location and services. Ensuring maximum occupancy of the rental units
• Dealing with all type of tenants, Government, semi government, private, diplomats etc
• Leasing in-charge for all financial obligations that needs to be furnished as per signed contractual terms.
• Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues
• Conducting rent/sales ratio performance study for all 180 outlets at the time of end of each lease year.
• Reviewing and tracking Tenant’s legal formalities such as revising, amending and terminating contracts/renewing the trade licenses/ or Government Authority documents
• Ensuring that all lease-related expenses such as rent, service charge, marketing fund and other charges are properly recorded in the company data base.
• Rental analysis for all new projects once lease offer received and concluding the leasing formalities from Mall management
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Job type: Full Time