We are in requirement of an experienced Sr.Operations Manager who can work with us. We are in to consular services.
Below mentioned job responsibilities.
• Manage and direct the organization towards its primary objectives, based on profit, growth projections and development of new business and expansion of scope of business.
• Define, develop and execute visions and strategies for the country, including business planning and budgeting.
• Manage the daily business according to the agreed operating principles of the business and relationships with the missions.
• Establish business priorities to meet customer requirements.
• Drive continuous improvement in productivity and cost management.
• Proactively pursue development in systems and procedures to improve efficiencies in cost, productivity and customer service.
• Organize, coach, challenge and develop staff.
• Align financial procedures with Group Finance norms and standards.
• Risk Management – identify significant risks in operations, commercial, finance, strategy and compliance areas.
• Overall responsibility of business unit operations in the country including the business development.
• Look for ways to promote the business and exploit new markets to achieve and where possible exceed.
• Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and the lowest rate of customer defection without sacrificing profitability.
• Continuously refine and improve the quality of customer interaction, satisfaction and retention by working towards improving standards, providing the best facilities and the highest technical skills.
• Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
• Business Development: To look for new avenues to increase financial inflow to the organization.
• Reduce costs vis –a- vis previous years costs.
• Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximize profits
• Manage an efficient balance between transactional ops and value added sales functions.
• To work with the Value Added Services team in order to create new channels of Revenue.
• Updating colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issue
• Increase VAS revenue month over month
• Direct responsibility for country’s profitability
1. Effective people management skills.
2. Leadership skills
3. Experience in sales and marketing will be an added advantage.
4. Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Company will provide employment visa along with basic UAE benefits as medical and annual air fare allowance.
More jobs in UAE ...
- Office Girls (Abu Dhabi) - Required Office Girls (3 Nos.), with relevant experience in the… Apply here
- Heavy Duty Driver (Dubai) - Heavy Duty Driver required for a Trading Co. Salary AED.2000/-… Apply here
- Female Staff (Ajman) - Urgently required for a large fabrication company in Ajman female… Apply here
- Warehouse Joinery Supervisor (Dubai) - Interior design company is in need of Warehouse Joinery Supervisor… Apply here
- Indoor Salesman cum Store Supervisor (Dubai) - Required Indoor Salesman cum Store Supervisor, preferably North Indian, well… Apply here
- Stewarding Attendant (Dubai) - Your experience and skills include: • Organized and a great… Apply here
- Female Accountant (Abu Dhabi) - Required female Accountant, on husband's sponsorship, in Mussafah. Apply here
- Arabic and French Trainer (Dubai) - Arabic and French Trainer, good knowledge in English to teach… Apply here