Join one of Dubai’s leading Engineering, architecture and environmental companies with a diversified business in the building industry.Minimum 7 years experience in Dubai.He should be responsible for the overall monitoring of site safety activities including carrying regular site safety inspections, ensuring all agreed safety standards and applicable regulations are observed, preparing monthly safety & accident reports, checking the safety equipment are properly maintained, organizing site safety training programmes, and attending safety meetings.Please send updated CV with copies of academic degrees, memberships & registrations certificates with the relevant government bodies with recent photographs.Responsibilities: • Conduct and/or Participate in Client’s safety audits for Contractor and Sub Contractor. • Perform Risk Assessment as directed by Client’s Senior Safety Engineer. • Review the contract documents for each Construction Package in respect of Safety requirements and procedures and advise the Construction Manager of any deficiency. • Review and advise the Project Director/Manager on site safety organizations and key personnel CVs as submitted by the Contractors. • Review Safety Procedures as submitted by the Contractors and ensure implementation is in compliance with Contract requirements. • Review Inspection Test Plans as submitted by the Contractors and ensure compliance with safety requirements. • Ensure all activities on site are in compliance with safety procedures in respect of the format signed off by Contractor’s Safety Officer. • Ensure Contractor’s Safety Staff on site are adequate and report to the Project Director in case of shortfall. • Review Contractor’s safety records and documents to ensure major construction equipment is maintained regularly. • Ensure Contractor’s Safety Training for Site Laborers is regularly maintained. • Ensure Contractor’s Laborers on site are following safety procedures and report to Project Director in case of deficiency. • Closely monitor site activities on a daily basis issuing non-compliance reports where necessary and informing Project Director/Manager. • Participate in weekly meetings and monthly executive meetings. • Coordinate with other HSE Managers to ensure that HSE policy is implemented by Contractors.
More jobs in UAE ...
- HVAC Technician (Dubai) - HVAC Technician required immediately. Minimum 2-3 years gulf experience in… Apply here
- Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Unani Doctors (Dubai) - Immediate requirement for Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Unani Doctors, with or… Apply here
- URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR ARABIC TELESALES EXECUTIVE – FEMALE ON RESIDENT VISA (Dubai) - We are a IT company and looking for Telesales arabic… Apply here
- Software Engineer – dot net technology for ERP projects – Dubai (Dubai) - We are an IT software company based in Dubai. Currently… Apply here
- Administrative Assistant / Junior Accountant (Dubai) - Administrative Assistant / Junior Accountant required for a foodstuff company… Apply here
- Audio Visual Engineer/Technician (Dubai) - Audio Visual Engineer cum technician required for immediate appointment by… Apply here
- Experienced operator for Dozer / Shovel / Excavator - We need experienced operator for Dozer / Shovel / Excavator Apply here
- Manager / Manageress, Order Takers, Waiters, Waitress, Cooks and Cashier (Dubai) - Required urgently Manager / Manageress, Order Takers, Waiters, Waitress, Cooks… Apply here