Location: Jebel Ali Dubai
A well established High-End Steel Fabrication company based in Jebel Ali, Dubai is urgently looking for QA/QC Manager
Requirements Are As Follow:-
• Responsible for the further enhancement of the company’s quality standards for the entire product & service portfolio and the corresponding processes.
• Set out and steadily improve a quality plan as central source for company’s quality commitment.
• Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a quality system to ensure compliance with company’s quality plan and policies is effectively executed and adhered.
• Ensuring compliance with relevant national and international legislation and standards.
• Ensuring compliance with competent authorities & certification bodies (ISO, ASME 01 – 12).
• Develop, implement, communicate and maintain workshop quality standards in all concerned areas including but not limited to manpower skills, fabrication techniques & procedures, material & semifinished goods handling, testing & inspection, machinery and equipment.
• Control handling & distribution of all the companies’ quality documentation.
• Liaising with clients to ensure compliance with set-out client quality standards in projects; includes client pre-qualification and vendor registration procedures.
• Liaising with suppliers to conduct actively vendor selection/pre-qualification to ensure supply chain compliance with company quality standards.
• Ensure in-house training academy for QA/QC awareness and keep operation staff up-to-date with latest fabrication techniques & procedures.
• Conduction of periodically Internal Quality Audits and Risk Assessments Analysi.
• Control internal & external complaint management.
• Maintaining KPIs and conducting Performance Assessments.
• Ensure adequate preventive and corrective measures are effectively implemented.
• Conduction of External Quality Audits with all relevant entities like certification bodies and clients.
• Administering TQM and ensuring ISO-Certification on behalf of the company’s management.
• Considering the application of environmental and health and safety standards.
• Maintaining awareness of the business context and company profitability, including budgetary control issues.
Perform additional responsibilities that may be added from time to time depending on organizational requirements
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Fabrication business as well as oil & gas industry know-how and network.
• Entrepreneurial oriented personality.
• Smart, ambitious and hands-on character, loyal and transparent.
• Team player with the ability to assert himself.
• Gulf experience preferred.
14000 – 18000 + Food + Accommodation + Transportation + Visa + Ticket + Insurance
Please mention on the subject line the position you are applying for