Responsibilities • Good ability to understand and interpret project scope from the design. • Should have a good knowledge of production process and controlling finishing quality of furniture and exhibition stands. • Studying, researching and planning various styles of furniture and exhibition stand designs. • Generating sample designs using software packages such as AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks and Photoshop; preparing detailed final designs. • Capability of understanding the needs and constraints of a project, and transform the brief into a creative concept. • Creative and innovative in terms of Designs outcomes presentation. • Select materials and furniture from the selection of what the company supplies and put it together as a complete package to be presented to the client according to project needs. • Interact and coordinate with design and execution teams to ensure that the works are being carried out as per the design documents, specifications, etc. • Coordinating with clients for works. • Liaising with craftsmen or production department staff such as architect, production managers, and site engineers about the process of manufacture of furniture.Requirements: • A minimum 2~3 years’ experience in Furniture, Joinery, Exhibition stands, and Fit-out Works. • Excellent communication skills.
Industry: Building and Construction
More jobs in UAE ...
- wanted accountant (Ajman) - the company is looking for an accountant for a permanent… Apply here
- Electrical Engineer (Dubai) - A landscaping company in Dubai is in need of an… Apply here
- CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER (Dubai) - Experience in business center and free zone is advantage.With Good… Apply here
- Assistant Chef (Abu Dhabi) - Required for a restaurant in Abu Dhabi experienced Assistant Chef. Apply here
- Urgently Required 5 Servers and 2 CDP for Restaurant (Dubai) - Immediately required 5 Servers and 2 CDP for RestaurantScope of… Apply here