Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
We are looking for a highly talented and self-motivated individual responsible for driving enterprise IT solutions sales in UAE, based in Abu Dhabi.
This position is responsible for managing overall customer and key accounts relationships in UAE and engaging with them proactively to meet territory targets and sales objectives. Sales professional should be expert in both solutions based sales as well as relationship based sales.
Education& Desire skills:
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. MBA in Marketing preferred
3. 3-5 years of Experience in IT solutions sales background in related field with track record of success, i.e. meeting quota, landing enterprise accounts, etc.
4. Understanding and established relations with clients
5. A proactive planner, initiates, and have go-getter attitude.
6. Should have good communication Skills both written& verbal
7. English: Fluent
8. Experience in Outsourcing preferred
9. Good expertise in negotiation and taking deals to closure
10. Extensive Experience in sales of Software solutions
11. Proven successful Track Record of continuously achieving sales Target.
Typical work activities:
The role requires significant interaction with clients, face-to-face or over the telephone, other communication channels and social media. The varied tasks carried out by IT sales professional include:
• Understanding customers diverse, specific business requirements and pain areas of clients and documenting them in order to provide a proper solution to the client to meet or exceeding his expectations.
• Enhance and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
• Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
• Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the products, articulately and confidently;
• Developing effective sales plans with guidance from the management to meet the goals of the company.
• Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets;
• Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades;
• Managing your own diary in order to organize daily priorities and weekly goals;