Industry: Building and Construction
Location: Abu Dhabi
With REVIT software experience and knowledge
Duties and Responsibilities of Architect:
• Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color and equipment.
• Plan layout of project.
• Integrate engineering element into unified design.
• Interacts with client to determine functional and spatial requirements of structure.
• Prepare operating and maintenance manuals, studies, and reports.
• Producing ‘sample’ or ‘mood’ boards for presentation to clients;
• Sourcing products, e.g. fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes, decoration and dressing, and providing samples for clients;
• Coordinating with the Managing Director, Project Manager, Site Engineer in preparing the sketches and transferring to 3D Works if required.
• Preparing detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software;
• Keeping up to date with new developments in the design industry
• Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
• Draw rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data.
• Conducts site visitation to check the actual site measurement.
• Lay out and plan interior room arrangements for commercial buildings, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
• Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to lists of materials.
• Print shop drawings for Engineers as per requirement.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.