We are looking for candidates interested and qualified for the position as Tour Guide/CoordinatorInterested candidates can submit their application, once you submit your resume/cv, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.Job Duties and Responsibilities:• Handle guests who’ll visit the domes, guide and assist them on any questions/queries • Handle a tailor-made request. • Advising guests general or specific advice about our place • Dealing with customer queries and complaints and make alternative arrangements for customers who have had their visit interrupted by unforeseen issues. • Evaluating customer’s feedback and assuring guest’s satisfaction. • Follow Team Leader/Supervisor’s instruction on any meeting or briefing discussed with regards to his/her duties and responsibilitesJob Requirements and Qualifications:• 1-2 years related experience Bachelor’ degree graduate or secondary Excellent communications skills. • Customer service skill • easily and quickly identify and resolve problems. • Ability to work under pressure • Works well independently, or in a teamwork • Handling customer, searching quickly on effective ways of helping. • Excellent communication and presentation capabilities.If you are confident for the position don’t hesitate to let us check your resume/CV via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs in UAE ...
- Sales Executive (Dubai) - Required Sales Executive, must carry valid UAE driving license. Should… Apply here
- Dentist (Shajah) - Dentist, male / female, to work on salary cum incentive… Apply here
- Foreman (Abu Dhabi) - Required experienced Foreman for a steel fabrication company in Musaffah,… Apply here
- Arabic Typist Required Typing Center Urgent Only Indian Nationality (Dubai) - We are looking forward Arabic English Typist for typing Center… Apply here
- Civil Foreman (Dubai) - Required for a leading civil contracting company in Dubai Civil… Apply here