Industry: Construction and Property, Engineering
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Purpose & Scope:
- Perform Project Technical Duties for COMPANY Storex Control System Upgrade Project, including planning and coordination of all Project activities and checking its technical documents and deliverables during its FEED and EPC stages to ensure that works are implemented to the specified technical requirements, within the required schedule and as per international standards and Company codes of practice.
During FEED /Pre-EPC Stage
• Review & comment and supervise the FEED Engineer and development of FEED deliverables and submissions.
• Coordinate Preparation of Invitation to Bid (ITB) for EPC/ Construction
• Carry out/ Coordinate Technical Bid Clarification and Evaluation of bids and submit
Review and approve contractor’s submission for method statements and material approval.
Conduct frequent construction site visits to monitor method of execution and progress of project works.
• Supervise and/or coordinate construction activities during construction phase and ensure successful completion by the EPC contractor.
• Review HOT change over method statements of the control systems, supervise HOT changeover activities during construction phase and ensure successful completion of the activities with minimum interruption to plant operators.
• Participation with contribution during P&ID reviews, shop and field testing of control systems.
• Active participation in Project safety review, such as HAZOP(s), PHSER reviews, Task Risk
• Agree punch-list items with contractor and ensure all pending items are cleared by the EPC Contractor.
- Aged 35-55
A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from accredited University in Electrical / Control System Engineering with at least 10 years experience in major Oil/Gas projects in the capacity of lead/principal Control/Instrument Engineer or with Engineering Contractor/Consultant organization.
Fully familiar with all relevant international standards (IEC, BS, IP, IEE, CENELEC, FM,CSA) and codes of practice.
Must have experience in the design, procurement, construction and commissioning of major instrumentation and control retrofit or upgrade projects.
Should have previous experience in the following specific areas:
a) Honeywell TDC 3000 hardware and software.
b) DCS upgrade project involving hot changeover.
c) Control subsystems such as Fire and Gas, PLC based ESD systems
d) Familiar with working and making electrical, instrument and pneumatic tie-ins to existing systems on a running plant.
- Computer literate, fully proficient in Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
Leave cycle: Abu Dhabi based (with frequent visits to Das Island as per work requirements)
Urgently forward us your latest resume, Educational /Experience Certificates, Passport & Latest photo.
This is top urgent requirement, so forward us your documents ASAP.
If you have a query with regards to any aspect of the management consulting services or simply wish to discuss your current situation, please email us for 24/7 recruiting support.