· Responsible for project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans.
· Assist in the preparation and reviews shop drawings, reviews project plan for constructability and make recommendation thereto.
· Prepares site visit reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information for Bill of Quantities.
· Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
· Responsible for site visit for technical details of the project if required.
· Responsible for solving technical issues, providing advice, management and preparing reports.
· Visit the site to review the site conditions and scope of work.
· Prepare quantity take offs if required.
· Review specifications and scope of work.
· Responsible for listing the scope of work for Bill of Quantities if necessary.
· Candidate must have Engineering profession practice certificate.
· Strong knowledge and understanding of construction field.
More jobs in UAE ...
- Structural Engineer (Dubai) - Required Structural Engineer (ground + 4) and Dubai Municipality approved,… Apply here
- Gastroenterologist Consultant (Dubai) - Davidson Management Consultants have been mandated to recruit a western… Apply here
- Registered Nurses and Dental Assistants (Al Ain) - Registered Nurses and Dental Assistants, with HAAD license, required for… Apply here
- Finance Manager (Dubai) - Retail Jewellery Group is required for a Finance Manager based… Apply here
- Engineer / Diploma Holder (Dubai) - Engineer / Diploma Holder to manage and execute civil maintenance… Apply here