• Evaluate production processes for compliance with quality requirements. • Periodically inspect and calibrate auditing tools (e.g., scales, calipers) • Assist in development of audit plans, audit schedules • Identify processes, situations, etc., where organization is meeting requirements, as well as identify opportunities for improvement. Plans and conducts complex financial, operational, and business application audits. Develops audit objectives and create audit programs. Leads the audit entrance meeting. Develops methods to analyze controls, data and business processes. Evaluates threats and vulnerabilities identified during audit. Prepares audit reports to document findings and recommendations. Collaborates with management to address control deficiencies and develops recommendations for improving controls. Presents audit findings to management and discusses conclusions and recommendations. Assists in the annual risk assessment and audit plan development. Leads special projects and investigations. Leads regulatory compliance activities. Acts as a mentor and information resource in the development of auditors. Works under minimal supervision. As necessary, work with external auditors. As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative.Minimum Qualifications: • A bachelor’s degree is required. Must be a certified quality auditor in good standing (e.g., ASQ CQA). 4 or more years of internal auditing experience is desirable. • Must have an eye for detail and above-average analytical ability. • strong analytical and problem-solving abilities are a must. Must have solid experience with auditing tools (e.g., control charts, Ishikawa diagrams). • Need exceptional listening, communication, and presentation skills. Must be able to work well with people at all levels of the organization. • Must be able to work independently and as part of a diverse team of auditors. • Advanced knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office suite software. Knowledge and use of mainframe applications and ERP systems. Use of data analytical tools (i.e., IDEA, ACL) is a plus.
More jobs in UAE ...
- Female Spa Therapist Required Part Time (Dubai) - Female Spa Therapist Required on Part Time temporary basis. Location:… Apply here
- Building Painter (Dubai) - Required for a building maintenance company in Dubai Building Painter.… Apply here
- Driver (Sharjah) - One of our client required for UAE driving licenses Driver.… Apply here
- Maintenance Technician (Dubai) - Maintenance Technician, with 4-5 years experience, good knowledge in electrical… Apply here
- Cashier and Hostess (Dubai) - Experienced Cashier and Hostess, required for a restaurant in Dubai. Apply here