Aluminum & Glass Company in Dubai is looking for HR – Indian Nationals With 2 to 3 years’ experience in construction company as HR officer. Responsibilities • Monitor staff performance and attendance activities • Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure to hire staff • Provide information and assistance to staff and immediate head on human resource and work related issues. • Processing Residence Visa, Visit/Tourist Visas, Sponsor Visas, Cancellations for the employees especially renewals and other renewal processes. • Coordinates in the typing centers and personnel in processing New Quota, Medical, Emirates ID, Health Card, and other processes • Monitoring daily attendance leaves (annual/emergency/regular), absences and rejoined from leave of employees. • Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database. • Assists in preparing reports (e.g. Emigration Online, Attendance Worksheet, Health Insurance, other proposals) • Can manage large scale of laborers/employees.Interested candidates may send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 052-1841114 / 0506074009.
More jobs in UAE ...
- Van Salesman (Dubai) - Van Salesman for Abu Dhabi area, holder of a valid… Apply here
- Office Boy (Abu Dhabi) - Required Office Boy to work for a company in Abu… Apply here
- Estimator (Dubai) - We are urgently required for Estimator for our company in… Apply here
- Pharmacist (Sharjah) - Required for Pharmacist to work in retail pharmacy in Sharjah… Apply here
- Supervisor (Dubai) - Required Supervisor for KG Sections for a School in Dubai.… Apply here