HSE CoordinatorWe are hiring URGENTLY HSE Coordinator required for EPC Construction project to support our HSE Team. Candidate must be in UAE and available to join immediately.Interested candidate may send their Resume to : email@example.comJob Responsibilities:1. Coordinate, implement, and maintain the company’s Document Control System and HSE folders daily. 2. Daily/ weekly and monthly HSE report (Corporate) 3. Daily Action Tracking register (ATR) updatation and presenting in various graphical criteria. 4. Daily Manpower and compile data for weekly and monthly report 5. Weekly Statistics report (Project Basis) and further circulation 6. E/E, subcontractor weekly meeting minutes preparation and specific meeting minutes preparation (e.g. Kick of meeting etc.) 7. All HSE logs (e.g. NCR, Incident, Drill, equipment, competent person tracking, drill logs, Audit etc.) 8. Weekly walk-down report and closure follow-up. 9. Client HSE observation and closure follow-ups. 10. Action taken/ close out of all received external reports and submission 11. Project Monthly HSE Performance report data collection from sub-contractors and draft the report for Client submission. 12. Monthly HSE Committee meeting and walk-down preparation 13. HSE Personnel Org. and approval follow-up and tracking etc. 14. HSE letters and reply response etc. Update the tracking list. 15. HSE Procedure and Plan revision coordination with HSE Management 16. HSE Bulletin/ Alert/ lesson learnt preparation etc. 17. Legal register update and coordination etc. 18. HSE Induction and all trainings tracking log preparation. 19. MSRA/ Internal and external Permit update etc. 20. All HSE Checklist filing and record (e.g. equipment, tools, welfare etc.) 21. Coordination with external parties (e.g. DOME, supplier etc.). 22. Emergency Drill report preparation and follow-up for close out of any deficiencies. 23. Environmental reports ( all project specific) 24. Security reports. 25. Others, as per Department and project needs.
Industry: Building and Construction
More jobs in UAE ...
- Mobile Technician, Sales, Cashiers and Photo Editors (Dubai) - Urgent requirement / immediately hiring for the positions Mobile Technician,… Apply here
- Loading and Unloading Helpers (Dubai) - Loading and unloading workers required. Apply here
- Mason, Carpenter, A/C Technician, Civil Engineer, Accountant, Personal Secretary and Office Boy (Sharjah) - A Real Estate company in Sharjah requires for the following… Apply here
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineer (Dubai) - Mechanical / Electrical Engineer, with minimum 2 years experience, required… Apply here
- Safety Officer (Dubai) - A leading engineering contracting company in UAE required Safety Officer… Apply here
- Mobile Application Developer (E-commerce, Android, iOS, Hybrid) (Sharjah) - Responsibilities: Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release… Apply here
- Landscape Engineer (Dubai) - Job Description: Job Title: Landscape Engineer Experience: experience of 10… Apply here
- Sales and Marketing Executives (Sharjah) - Required Sales and Marketing Executives, with experience in building material… Apply here