Typical responsibilities include:analysing geological data interpreting well-logging results (records of the geological formations penetrated by boreholes) to ascertain resource potential ascertaining extraction risks, such as the area’s potential for earthquakes planning and supervising extraction sites selecting and maintaining equipment monitoring and evaluating reservoir performance preparing reports and maps developing oilfield production programmes liaising with and advising managerial and technical staff using specialist computer applications and mathematical models to maximise production.
Industry: Oil, Gas & Energy
More jobs in UAE ...
- Painter and Plumbers (Dubai) - Urgently need Painter and Plumbers for our maintenance company (part… Apply here
- PLANNING ENGINEER- CIVIL (Sharjah) - Urgently required a Planning Engineer in a civil contracting company.… Apply here
- Project Engineer (Dubai) - Requested for piling company, Project Engineer with 10 years experience… Apply here
- Urgent Hiring! Endoscopy Technician with DHA / HAAD License (UAE) - Location: Abu Dhabi / Dubai Job Description: Begin Your Journey… Apply here
- Mechanical Engineer (Abu Dhabi) - Required Mechanical Engineer, with ASNT level 2, AutoCad certification. Apply here