Industry: Real Estate
To execute property sales to achieve monthly sales targets while ensuring high quality customer service; and identifying opportunities for growing sales volume, market shares and profitability to grow future business.
JOB DUTIES AND TASKS:
• Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
• Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
• Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
• Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
• Answer questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
• Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify of maintenance needs.
• Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings in order to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
• Investigate clients’ financial and credit status in order to determine eligibility for financing.
• Rent or lease properties
• Works hard towards consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets to ensure accomplishment of the overall company’s target.
Email your updated CV to ‘email@example.com’ with a subject line as Sales Executive.