A leading architectural firm is looking to hire a “Document Controller” with the below roles and responsibilities:
• To provide efficient administrative support to the Project including typing, telephone and reception duties to facilitate effective communication and the efficient running of the Project.
• Liaise effectively with the Project Manager, Engineers, Site Staffs, and external contacts on behalf of the project office.
• Coordinate and organize meetings/seminars within the project office, and with external clients, and assist with the preparation of presentations, agendas and minutes.
• Provide efficient word processing, clerical, photocopying, filing and minute taking duties in respect of the Project.
• Organize and coordinate travel requests for the Project Manager and other Engineers, relating to the project where and when required.
• Performing secretarial, administrative, organizing and research tasks requiring a sound understanding of organization policy and structure.
• Propose improvements to internal processes and procedures for the efficient and effective administration of all office procedures within the project office.
• Keep computerized records of all Service Users who are referred to the project.
• Other duties as assigned by the Project Manager.
• Strong Sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
• Excellent people skills
• Working knowledge of e-mail and Internet
• Experience in Database Management.
• Accurate word processing skills
• Ability to collate information accurately
• Able to work alone and as part of a team
• Excellent English communication and knowledge.
• Minimum 5 years of experience within similar experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma or equivalent.
If you are interested on the above vacancy ,please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Document Controller”