Responsible for the office’s banking, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, tax compliance Prepare financial statements, general ledger, cost accounting Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information Documents financial transactions by entering account information Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures Reconciles financial clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements Complies with the legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
More jobs in UAE ...
- Female Graphic Designer (Abu Dhabi) - Required Tagalog speaking female Graphic Designer for a digital printing… Apply here
- Female Secretary (Sharjah) - Female Secretary with 2 - 3 years experience required for… Apply here
- Female Sales Staffs (Dubai) - We are in need of female Sales Staffs with or… Apply here
- Mep Draftsman (Dubai) - Required Mep Draftsman for Mep Co with experience 3 years. Apply here
- Marketing Manager (Dubai) - Urgent requirement for a leading company based in Dubai Airport… Apply here