Industry: Abu Dhabi
Languages: Arabic and English
– Nationality: Any Arab Nationality – Priority will be given to UAE Nationals
– Minimum Qualifications: Position requires a Bachelor’s degree with 22-25yrs of experience or Master degree with 15-17yrs of experience or Ph.D with 11-13yrs of experience.
Short Overview of the Roles & Responsibilities:
• Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
• Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
• Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
• Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
• Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
• Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Having strong working experience in Java, Oracle and other programming languages.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Specialized Skills and competencies:
• Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information , Informing Others, Staffing.
• Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
• Programming in Java, Oracle and Networking experience.
• Attention to Detail: Analyzing and writing code means being able to look very carefully at a lot of data.
• Communication Skills: Consultants will have to speak to clients, write recommendations, listen to concerns and communicate with teammates.
Personal and Interpersonal Skills:-
• Strong Leadership and Team leader skills.
• Strong time management skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology.
• Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines.