Years of Experience: 1 to 2 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Experience in Loading and unloading materials, packing and picking products.
• Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods.
• Over all in charge of the warehouse and familiar with warehouse procedures.
• Control and maintain records of incoming and outgoing materials
• Inventory and compiles records of supply transactions and report of expenditures
• Requesting items for stocks, issued items upon the request based on the approved documents.
• Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, especially expiration date for the goods and acceptable quality.
• Accurately updating all data into computer and manual recording systems and must be Computer literate EXCEL, WORD applications
Qualification & Essential Skills:
• High school or Equivalent
• Hands-on work experience in Bitumen & Construction Chemicals only.
• Good math, language and reading skills; basic computer skills may be required
• Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner.
More jobs in UAE ...
- Typists (Dubai) - Arabic and English Typists, pref. with exp. in a typing… Apply here
- Required sales girls - urgently seeking on father husband visa indoor sales ladies for… Apply here
- Clinical Psychologist – HAAD/DHA (UAE) - Job Description: We are currently seeking for a Clinical Psychologist… Apply here
- Security System Technician (Dubai) - Security System Technician, with experience in CCTV and PA systems,… Apply here
- Office Boy / Driver Messenger (Sharjah) - Office Boy / Driver Messenger with good communication skills and… Apply here