Industry: Supply Chain
WE ARE HIRING! POSITIONS VACANT
TYLOZ group a well reputed company looking for a suitable professional candidate to employ on the following positions.
The preferred skilled candidate should have 10+ years of experience and in construction (or) fit out (or) Maintenance field. Who have worked for LUXURY BRAND, HOSPITALITY, MAJOR PROJECTS and VILLAS.
• Required Successful completion of an apprenticeship program in relevant field.
• Must have excellent communication skills, must be self-motivated, Assertive & Hardworking.
• Possession of a valid UAE driving license. (ADVANTAGE)
• Should have a Positive work attitude, adaptable & can work well under pressure as long work hours.
• Any Nationality and Gender can apply
• Please apply as per the Job code mentioned in the advertisement. Without job code application will be rejected.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES WITH BELOW MENTIONED EXPERIENCE SHOULD APPLY
Position code: (TBS –JO-03)
• Should have more than 10 years of experience in construction or fit out or maintenance field, who have worked under LUXURY, HOSPITALITY and VILLAS.
• Study specifications in blueprints, sketches or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
• Assemble and fasten materials to make framework or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
• Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, and other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter’s hand tools, and power tools.
• Erect scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
• Install structures and fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, and trim, or hardware, using carpenter’s hand and power tools.
• Finish surfaces of woodwork or wallboard in houses and buildings, using paint, hand tools, and paneling.
• Cover subfloors with building paper to keep out moisture and lay hardwood, parquet, and wood-strip-block floors by nailing floors to subfloor or cementing them to mastic or asphalt base.
• Fill cracks and other defects in plaster or plasterboard and sand patch, using patching plaster, trowel, and sanding tool.
• Perform minor plumbing, welding and/or concrete mixing work.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates.
• Keep records and compiles reports of work performed by carpentry crew.
Position Code: (TBS – DM-04)
• Design plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software
• Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and architects
• Help design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques
• Add details to architectural plans from their knowledge of building techniques
• Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by engineers and architects
• Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products
• Work under the supervision of engineers or architects
• Assists in preparing, field verifying and maintaining the Cooperative’s mapping systems utilizing ESRI based mapping software.
• Assist in the maintenance of the Cooperative line data continuity for system study analysis.
• Provides hardcopy and electronic, feature and thematic based maps and drawings for internal and external uses.
• Provide geospatial queries.
• Assists in the creation and maintenance of Construction Specification Drawings created with a CAD software.
• Assists in the maintenance of plotters and supplies and provide technical support on the same.
• Keeps accurate inventory of joint use poles.
Attractive salary package + Medical insurance + workmen compensation insurance + free visa and other benefits as per UAE labor law. Interested Candidate please send your CV to email@example.com with Position Code as mentioned in the Advertisement.