Duties & Responsibility –
1. Ensure high priority in delivering service excellence in both themselves and the team that is in line with established quality assurance standards.
2. To efficiently answer customer enquiries.
3. To provide satisfactory resolutions to customer issues escalated from the Contact Centre Agents.
4. To monitor and maintain the departmental key performance indicators as outlined by management.
5. To prepare daily, weekly and monthly performance reports for review and to complete necessary administrative tasks.
6. To be available to support Contact Centre staff when required, including taking calls during peak / overflow periods.
7. To assist with coaching / training of the Contact Centre Agents to ensure that they achieve or exceed company expectations for quality and service by providing regular, constructive feedback and guidance to develop employees to their full potential.
8. To provide a safe and healthy work environment.
Qualifications Requirements –
1. Relevant tertiary qualification of at least one year.
2. Must be Bilingual – knowledge of Arabic & English is mandatory.
3. Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
4. Ability to manage and motivate staff within a team environment.
5. Good decision making and problem-solving skills.
6. Attention to detail, initiative and set high standards.
7. Ability to prioritise work and workloads across a team.
interested applicant please send your cv to email@example.com