Need an experienced Office Administrator/Administrative assistant for a corporate office . Successful candidates will have excellent organization and customer service skills and must be outcome-oriented.Essential role and responsibilities -: – Knowledge of Mainland, JAFZA, DMCC and other free zone laws . – Regulatory Maintain records and handle processes on timely basis, all tasks related to the local regulatory rules and regulations; Trade license, lease, PO box, staff Visa, etc. – Arrange travel itinerary for the employees including ticket reservations, hotels bookings . – Administration : All duties in relation to day-to-day requirements, team travel & VISA, office and staff insurances, medical, office and vehicle insurances, RTA services, courier management etc. – Maintaining Employee leave records, office pantry , telecommunication services etc. – Good knowledge of MS office.Required Skills -: – A minimum of five years’ work experience in UAE. – Minimum a bachelor’s degree or equivalent – Bilingual English/Arabic a plus – Ability to juggle multiple projects with great accuracy – Strong administrative and organization skillsSend your cv at email@example.com
More jobs in UAE ...
- QC Engineer Required - Job : 1) Plans and directs activities concerned with development,… Apply here
- Specialist Dermatologist / Cosmetologist (Abu Dhabi) (Abu Dhabi) - Davidson Management Consultants have been mandated to recruit a HAAD… Apply here
- Heavy Duty Vehicle Driver (Dubai) - Required Heavy Duty Vehicle Driver, with D/L (No. 6), for… Apply here
- Orthodontist (Dubai) - Part-time Orthodontist needed for a new dental clinic located on… Apply here
- IT Sales Executive (Dubai) - Required IT Sales Executive Male, with good knowledge of hardware,… Apply here