Customs Clearance Executive Currently we are looking for Customs Clearance Specialist for our company. Location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview. Job Responsibilities: Perform and implement all customs clearance activities such as following up on incoming shipments, documents transactions and day to day related activities in accordance with the objectives, policies and procedures. Managing all the documentation and submission through E-Mirsal is mandatory. Should have an excellent knowledge in Dubai Trade and Dubai Custom system of both Land & Sea. Well versed with Online Application i.e. E-Mirsal I, II and E-Clearance Bill of Entry (Dubai Customs), Jebel Ali & Hamriya Port Experience in Import & Export documentation Following up with Dubai customs for duties refund Following up with clients for related temporary imports, re-export documents Preparing Export documents such as Invoice, Packing List, Exit Certificate, Export Declaration etc. Handling all kind of customs clearance process. Those who are interested please forward your CV to email@example.com
Industry: Import & Export
More jobs in UAE ...
- Female Accountant (Dubai) - We are required for a female experienced Accountant (both visit… Apply here
- Sales and Marketing Executive (Dubai) - Sales and Marketing Executive, female, any nationality, required for a… Apply here
- Accountant (Dubai) - Accountant from kerala required. Minimum 3 Year experience. Candidates on… Apply here
- Female Document Controller (Dubai) - Female Document Controller required for site office in Dubai with… Apply here
- Accounts Assistant and Electrical Engineer (Dubai) - Urgently required Accounts Assistant (female) and Electrical Engineer (male) with… Apply here