Warehouse Manager AssistantGeneral Location: Abu Dhabi Occupancy: full time Purpose:– Managing the warehouse operations and logistics team.– Plan, co-ordinate and monitor the receipt, storage and dispatch of goods– Ensure orders are processed efficiently and that the delivery of materials meets customers timescales/requirements– Ensure that all relevant procedures and processes are followed and adhered to in line with the Company’s procedures and requirements– Deliver the product to the customer on time, every time using appropriate methods– Sustain the corrective actions to eliminate repeat issues– Maintain the management of supplier return packaging– Record and communicate all shortage issues to the managementQualifications and Experience:– Related Bachelor Degree– Highly experienced professional in ERP Handling.– Minimum 5 years experience in the Warehouse and logistics operation– Good IT systems knowledge and skills including advanced Excel skillsOne who is having related experience and qualification will only be considered.Requirements Experience: 5 years Bachelor degreeProvisions Salary: to be discussed Employment visa provided Medical insurance providedPOST YOUR CV: email@example.com
Industry: Transport and Logistics
More jobs in UAE ...
- Mechanical Engineer (Dubai) - A well reputed air conditioning company in Dubai required for… Apply here
- Accountant (Dubai) - We urgently require an Accountant for our foodstuff trading and… Apply here
- Turner / Machinist (Dubai) - Turner / Machinist required with 10 years experience. Apply here
- Forex Brokerage (Dubai) - Required dealer in Forex Brokerage firm with finance background. Apply here
- Receptionist (Dubai) - Receptionist, Indian female with good communication and computer skills, required… Apply here