Industry: Finance and Accounts
• Handling day to day finance & accounting activities.
• Registration and filing of ROC, Trust Deeds, VAT, CST, TOT, MSME, Trade License, and Income Tax Work.
• Preparation and filing of statutory returns like, Professional Tax, Sales tax VAT, ITR & New (GST) Tax reports for filing of returns etc. & other works related to accounts
• Monitoring preparation of statutory books of accounts, bank reconciliation and consolidated reports in compliance with Accounting Standards
• Entering receipts and depositing cheque’s and cash in the bank.
• Reviewing monthly cash and other expenses before entering into the system.
• Follow-up with clients for overdue payments.
• Analyze revenue and expenditure trends recommend appropriate budget level, ensure
• Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
• Preparing Reconciliation Statements like purchase & sales detail for filing monthly VAT.
• Respect local requirements and completion of the VAT Declaration, Tax Returns &
Statutory Financial Statements.
• Accurately checking cash claims before reimbursing according to company policy.
• Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy,
• Preparation of financial statements balance sheet, profit & loss statement and cash flows fund flow.
• Assist clients in book keeping requirements, reconciliations, A/P and A/R.
• Ensuring Sanity Check on Invoices before release