1. Receiving Orders from Sales Department. 2. Entering the Sales Order on Tally System. 3. Check the availability of Stock Order on Tally System and match up with the warehouse team the actual physical Stock. 4. Forward to accounts the Sales Order, for DN and Invoice preparation. 5. Monitor the Status of Pending Orders. 6. Schedule Deliveries to Customers. 7. Communicate with Sales Department the schedule of Deliveries. 8. Submit a report to Sales Manager the status of all orders on weekly basis. 9. Communicate with Accounts Department if there are adjustments to be done on stock quantity. 10. Support warehouse team in conducting year end Physical Stock to ensure valid inventory quantity.
Industry: Import & Export
More jobs in UAE ...
- Foreman (Abu Dhabi) - Required Foreman, 5 years exp. in the decoration and furniture… Apply here
- Marine Engineer (Dubai) - Marine Engineer Superintendent qualified, to be in-charge of a few… Apply here
- Aluminum Fabricator and Glass Fixer (Abu Dhabi) - Urgently required Aluminum Fabricator and Glass Fixer, with 2-3 years… Apply here
- Admin Assitant Required - A leading organization seeks to appoint for an Administrative Assistant… Apply here
- Store Assistant (Dubai) - Store Assistant required who will be responsible in assisting with… Apply here
- CALIBRATION – TECHNICAL HEAD (Dubai) - Leading Calibration service providing Company in Dubai, inviting resumes from… Apply here
- Painter/carpenter/plumber (Dubai) - Urgent requirement of professional electrician /plumber and painter in one… Apply here
- Wanted Site Engineer with more than 1 year of UAE Experience (Sharjah) - A reputed contracting company in UAE is looking for Site… Apply here