• Knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures.• Experience in supplier sourcing and vendor assessments.• Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail.• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines.• Proficient in Microsoft Office.• Good time management and organizational skills.• Assistance with the preparation of Request for Quotation, Initiations to Bid, Requests for Proposal and co-ordination of their timely dispatch.• Assist the Associate line manager in maintaining current up to date Procurement documents and Manuals.• Researching pricing obtaining quotes locally and internationally.• Experience in Logistics will be added advantages.• Assist with managing the administrative process throughout the duration of the preparation of the all documentation until the award of the contract.• Preparation of management information and statistical report.• Maintain appropriated records to ensure that procurement process, decision, and contractual agreement are accurately documented for accountability and audit purposeInterested Candidates can share their CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry: Oil, Gas & Energy
More jobs in UAE ...
- Teacher (Abu Dhabi) - Qualified Teacher required for a nursery. Must have excellent communication… Apply here
- Process Plant Operator (Abu Dhabi) - Job Title: Process Plant Operator Job Purpose: Operates the oil… Apply here
- Accountant (Dubai) - Female Part / Full-time Accountant, Indian, required in Bur Dubai Apply here
- URGENTLY HIRING ELECTRICIAN (Dubai) - Require electricians, should be minimum 5 years UAE experience in… Apply here
- StoreKeeper (Sharjah) - Urgently required StoreKeeper (Indian) with good knowledge in tally. Salary… Apply here