Industry: Real Estate
*Achive the property rent and sales target as per Companys portfolio
– The Property Consultant will be responsible for working in a target driven sales environment to maximize the opportunity of sales, real estate brokerage, property leasing, and property evaluation to high net worth clients.
– Source property inventories from owners and real estate agents.
– Source potential investors and establish/maintain a good work relationship.
– Advise and discuss various opportunities of property services.
– Attend to all sales inquiries professionally to maintain a high standard of service
– Assemble detailed property portfolio and present it to clients.
– Build awareness and knowledge of the property market in UAE and aboard and study factors influencing property market.- Collect full details of properties and arranging viewings to potential clients.
– Attend property events such as exhibitions and property launchings.
– Perform duties to a high professional and ethical standard.
– Record data regularly and prepare periodic company reports in a timely manner.
– Develop client database and update CRM.
– Bachelors / Masters in Business Administration / Management or any related field/ Marketing
– UAE Driving License along with a car is an advantage- The candidate must have proficient knowledge and a minimum 1 year solid experience in the UAE Property Sector.
– Having good network / database of investors- Added advantages would be for RERA certified Candidates