Location: Al Ain
URGENT HIRING FOR ELECTRICIAN
1. Has school and experience certificate
2. Has valid UAE driving license
3. Knows how to read and write in Arabic
4. Willing to work in Al Ain
Performs disconnection and reconnection of electricity supply for the customers as needed. Participates in the supply failure repair as required and instructed to timely restore the power supply; includes LV operations (up to 11kv). Ensures compliance with set standards, technical procedures, and strict adherence to HSE rules and procedures, including the use of protective clothing and safety tools to minimize hazard.
1. Perform disconnection and reconnection of electricity as required by the Metering Section.
2. Performs minor maintenance work required to restore power supply such as changing fuses and fuse base as required, or to ensure safety by disconnecting circuits. Reports outstanding problem to supervisor for further level of actions.
3. Removes fuses, power meters and cables to cut power supply as required and instructed. Carries out connections of cables to Service Turrets in case of emergency situations, to provide temporary power supply.
4. When needed, attends to emergency breakdown and performs necessary work repair to restore power supply in a timely and efficient manner.
5. Performs other similar or related duties as and when assigned by the authorized supervisor.
If qualified, please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “ELECTRICIAN AL AIN”