• Undertake day to day delivery of project management tasks. • Development of Client Briefs and Project Execution Plans to suit the specific requirement of each commercial project. • Manage design teams in the development of design solutions to meet the client’s expectations. • Full management and handling of the local approvals process specific to the commercial projects. • Administration of complex building contracts, proactively managing and confirming the compliance of contractors/consultants to the contract terms and conditions. • Assisting with the compilation of tender documents, and critically reviewing tender returns, contract negotiations, award of contracts and client reporting. • Development of project documentation, programs, master budget etc. • Maintaining a robust document management system so that the project team uses it to furnish a written record of project execution. • Production of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects. • Compliance with the company governance. • Deliver projects with the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality. • Management and coordination of all specific client direct orders. • Monitoring and reporting on the contractor’s progress against the contract program. • Managing consultant teams to ensure that the contractor’s design is done in compliance with the contract. • Managing consultant teams to ensure that the built product is compliant with the contract. • Management and coordination on site with all 3rd party ordered client direct items • Develop new business and/or expanding into new markets • Responsible for developing executing the business development plan • Develop a prioritized pipeline of opportunities • Work closely with assigned partner to define the top business development priorities objectives • Identify best practices from the regionsRequirements Experience: 5 years Bachelor degree MUST HAVE JOINERY & INTERIORS FIT OUT EXPERIENCEProvisions Salary: AED 10,000 Employment visa provided Medical insurance provided
More jobs in UAE ...
- Female Shadow Teacher (Abu Dhabi) - Female Shadow Teacher, on residence visa, w/ exp. required for… Apply here
- Driver (Dubai) - Driver, pref. Indian, with 5 years experience, required for a… Apply here
- Female Accounts Assistant (Dubai) - Accounts Assistant, Indian female required for a Co. in Dubai. Apply here
- Assistant Manager Restaurant (European National) (Dubai) - We are hiring for an Assistant Manager Restaurant (European National)… Apply here
- Receptionist (Abu Dhabi) - Receptionist, required for a company, in Abu Dhabi. Apply here